Location: Hamilton, New Jersey
Email: Email Me
Mark G. Davis, Esq. is the proud founder of the Davis Law Firm, LLC. Building this practice has been his dream since childhood. Born and raised in Mercer County, New Jersey, he became dedicated to helping his community by using his selflessness and naturally competitive spirit to represent the disadvantaged, wronged, downtrodden, damaged, and the wrongly accused.
After graduating from The Hun School of Princeton, he laid a solid foundation for his legal career by earning a Bachelors Degree in Criminology from the University of Maryland, College Park. Three years later, he emerged from one of the Nation’s elite law schools, The George Washington University, armed with a license to stand in your shoes and go toe-to-toe with State and corporate giants.
He began his legal career as an attorney with a prominent civil litigation firm with offices in both Philadelphia, PA and Princeton, NJ. In that capacity, he gained extensive insight into the defensive strategies and inner-workings of not only major corporations and insurance companies, but their legal counsel as well. This experience allows him to now evaluate and approach each plaintiff’s matter with reasonable anticipation of the applicable defenses and counter-claims.
After this stint with the defense firm, he finally crossed over and began his career representing plaintiffs and criminal defendants under the tutelage of the one of the most renowned and formidable trial attorneys in Mercer County. And as an attorney with the Law Offices of Charles J. Casale, Jr., Esq., he was able to cultivate his skill as a litigator, fighting vigorously to protect the legal rights and entitlements of those needing it the most.
Equipped with the significant resources of his own firm, Mark now takes great pride in answering the community’s call for an attorney:
- To not only relate to, but to confidently rely upon;
- To actually FIGHT on their behalf and provide aggressive representation, instead of simply “talking the talk”;
- To believe in their causes and craft persuasive, passionate arguments on their behalf; and
- To take each client’s matter personally.
Areas of Practice
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New Jersey, 2005
- Pennsylvania, 2005
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2006
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2006
- The George Washington University Law School, Washington, District of Columbia
- Honors: Thurgood Marshall Scholar
- University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland
- Major: Criminology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Mercer County Bar Association
- Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, New Jersey
Past Employment Positions
- Law Office of Charles J. Casale, Jr. P.A., Associate, 2007 – 2008
- McCormick & Priore, Associate, 2005 – 2006